UWIN is a customer service resource that allows elite home services contractors to provide an extra level of protection and peace of mind to residential home services consumers. When you do business with a UWIN endorsed contractor, you will have an employee working in your home who has been drug tested, background checked, and properly trained.
Our company agrees to the UWIN Code of Ethics, carries current liability and workers’ compensation insurance and is licensed by all appropriate government agencies.
CODE OF ETHICS INCLUDE:
- We conduct random drug testing of every employee on an ongoing basis.
- We do complete background checks on all field employees as the law permits.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We maintain the highest degree of customer service.
- We agree to conduct business in a legal and ethical manner at all times.
- We provide UWIN with all information requested regarding your transaction.
- We allow UWIN to make a final decision regarding any customer resolution.
- We must properly train all technicians and sales people before sending them into your home.
- We agree to provide our customers with the best quality service, materials, labor, expertise and craftsmanship.
- We agree to always adhere to all laws, regulations, and ordinances that govern our service area.
- We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all local, state and federal laws.